Jungle vibes

Hello everyone! In recent events of sending our fur baby across the rainbow bridge I needed fun, happy critters and lots of color. I will add these cards to the pile of Danish Operation write home cards.
All 4 cards are using My favorite things Jungle vibes stamps and dies as well as their Musical notes background stamp. The label stamp/die is Lawn Fawn Just for you labels.
For this card I used STampendous black embossing powder with Spiced marmelade, Wild honey, Squeezed lemonade, Twisted citron and Lucky clover Oxide inks.
For this card I used WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder and Twisted citron, Peacock feathers and Blueprint sketch Oxide inks.
For this card I used a newly bought Recollections embossing powder, from Michael stores. It's a shimmery blue. So pretty. The Oxide inks are Tumbled glass, Mermaid lagoon and Blueprint sketch.
On this card I thought it was fun to let the elephant wave a big feather, or palm. I cut along the black line and glued the palm in place behind the trunk.
Embossing powder is WOW! Primary fuscia fusion and Oxide inks are Spum sugar, Victorian velvet and Wilted violet.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!
Stay home, stay safe!

The cards are entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. What fun cards! Thank you for playing along with us at Make My Monday!

    Hugs,

    Mary Ellen, MMM DT

    SvarSlet
  2. These are fantastic bright and cheerful fun cards. Love them! Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm so sorry you've lost your fur baby Tina. What amazing cards these are - full of colour and movement. Vicky x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Vicky. Tina X

      Slet
  4. What a SUPER CUTE post! I love your fun images against the lovely sponged backgrounds. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Vicki! I'm so happy you like them. X

      Slet
  5. Lovely card!! Thank you for sharing at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Crafty hugs

    SvarSlet
  6. Wow, Such fun cards. Amazing coloring and awesome backgrounds. I am amazed at the color combinations and the variations. Thank you for taking time out to join us at our birthday celebrations , hugs, oh sorry, Social distancing, Namaste ~ Ishani ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. HA! Thank you so much, Ishani! X

      Slet
  7. Great cards for a great cause :) I love how each one is similar but also so unique - your colouring is amazing and really brings those critters to life. Thanks so much for playing along with you at Time Out! Jill

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to