Movie night with Bella...

Hello Everyone! This is a first for me. One stamped image Stamping Bella Melissa loves movies (well 2, the popcorn is a seperate stamp) and then the whole panel Copic colored freehand. Yikes! I kinda wish I'd stamped the image a little lower, but I'd planned to use a different sentiment.
I wanted it to look like they're cuddled up watching a movie. And from the look of the chicks it must be a horror one, lol!
Copics used:
Skin: E15, E13, E11, E00 + R14, R29
Hair: E49, E18, E39, E35, E53
Suit: RV09, RV06, RV02
Chicks: BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70 + YR27, YR23
Popcorn: E43, E42, E40, YR23, Y00
Box: BG72, BG70
Pillows: E79, E77, E74, E71, E70
Chair: RV99, RV95, RV93, RV91 + E49, E29, E25
Wall: W7, W5, W3, W1
Floor: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
The sentiment is also a first one for me. It's handwritten.I just couldn't help myself. A) It's a Stamping Bella stamp. B) It's a line from one of my favorite movies and it could be what they're watching. Can you guess which movie? Schroll down... And C) My daughter's name is Annabella, and although we don't actually call her Bella it does still fit the bill. Or card. You get it...

I will try an all-copic-coloring again at some point. It took forever, but I like how it turned out.
As for the movie - it's Twilight. Yes, the vampire-chick-flick from 2008. I still love it!

The card is entered into to:
Stamping Bella Facebook - March madness/anything goes
here is a place to start - household item / chair + popcorn
through the purple haze - anything goes
pearly sparkles - for the ladies/girls
simon says stamp wednesday - anything goes
polkadoodle - anything goes

Kommentarer

  1. Wow, your coloring is awesome! I love the image and you decision to keep the design simple and make the image the star was a wise one! Thanks so much for a warm and lovely submission to our challenge at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvarSlet
  2. What a fun card. Love your coloring and this little scene you have created. Thanks for playing with us this month at A Place To Start Challenge. AJ DT APTSC

    SvarSlet
  3. Congratulations! Your were chose as a Rising Star for the month of March at A Place To Start! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge. https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    The Resident Design Team!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to