Stencil Techniques - Poppystamps

Hello everyone! Today I'm up on the Poppystamps Blog with a series of stenciling techniques.
Simple stenciling with one color of ink, also using patterned paper.
Ink blending for depth. Check out the labels - so romantic, don't you think?
My favorite - texture paste with glitter embossing powder. L-O-V-E!!!
Texture paste with watercolor powders. These shimmery colorburst powders from Nuvo are so gorgeous!
And finally partial stenciling. I love that wheelbarrow and whimsical flower branch - so cute. And the glitter paper - sturdy, very glittery, cuts easily. Oh, and the Fairy Sugar - gorgeous!
There are a few more details over on the Poppystamps Blog including product links. 
Please let me know if there's a technique you'd like me to cover in the future.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting.

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card