MFT color and sketch challenge

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed Easter in spite of everything going on. Our Easter break has ended and I'm sharing a card I made for the My favorite things sketch challenge. And while I was at it, I colored it according to the current color challenge.
I started by ink smooshing the background with Mermaid lagoon, Blueprint sketch and Chipped sapphire Distress inks. I chose a sentiment from the MFT Written in the stars and heat embossed with a homemade powder - black and WOW! silver sparkle.
I then colored one of the astronauts from Space explorer and fuzzy cut him out.
Copics used:
E04, E11, E00, E000
E41, E42, E43, E44
C5, C3, C00
B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
R46
From white cardstock I cut the largest MFT Pierced star, and the Stars word (including stars) twice.
I placed the star and the astronaut on top. I added glossy accents to his face. Then I colored one of the word die cuts with R46 and layered them offset. After placing the word and small stars I added stickles for sparkle. Bacause - Stars...

Thank you so much for stopping by, and happy crafting!

The card is entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Amazing card.great background and fabulous design....thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    SvarSlet
  2. A delightful card! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

    SvarSlet
  3. Fabulous card! The ink smooshy background looks like he could be in outer space. Thank you so much for playing along with the Penny Black and More Challenge.
    Linda

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to