Birthday card for MFT sketch #498

Hello everyone! I'm back with a birthday card I made for my daughters best friend. Of course it had to include unicorns and rainbows.
I stamped a couple of images from My favorite things Unicorns and glitter and colored with copics:
Dog:
Fur: E39, E99, E97 + YR000, YR20, E97 + W3, W0
Nose: C7, C3
Horn, butterfly, tail: RV17, RV14, RV11
Wings: RV13, RV11, RV10
Girl:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000 + RV32
Headband: C7, C5, C3, C1 + RV11 / RV14, RV23, RV10
Dress, boots: W3, W0 + RV14, RV23, RV10 + RV17, RV14, RV11
Hair: RV17, RV14, RV11 + V12, V15, V17 + B26, B24, B21 + G17, G14, YG13 + Y02, Y08, Y17 + YR21, YR04, YR09

I stamped the rainbow repeatedly on the cardbase with a very light purple ink (Altenew). With a slightly darker ink I stamped a sentemint from Gittes eget design. It means Wishing you a wonderful day. The congrats die, also from Gittes eget design, I colored with the markers as I used for the hair.
I cut a circle from Doodlebug paper using a pierced MFT die, popped up the dog and girl and added a few nuvo drops (Pale periwinkle). I added clear spectrum noir on the images and stickles to the word cut. After it dried I added glossy accents to the word cut as well.

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting.
See you next time.
Tina

Card added to:
https://mftstamps.com/blogs/news/wsc498





Kommentarer

  1. Love this card! The fun papers and elements!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Furry Friends challenge! Good luck!

    SvarSlet
  2. Just a fun and playful card! Love the rainbow colours and your colouring is terrific. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card