My Favorite Things sketch #499

Hey guys! I really like sketch challenges because I'm forced to think of a creative way to use my stams (or dies) that I may not have used them before. Some I like so much I create multiple cards. Like this one. And I even decided to use some of that patterned paper I had to have and haven't used.
This first one even fits te current color sketch as well. Using stamps and coordinating dies from MFT Cooler with you colored with copics.
In my mind the bear is sleighing down a hill in such high speed he sends the penguin in a swirl and his goggles fly off. The paper looks like the swirling snow, don't you think? I think it's from Joy!

The snowman is from the same set as before. The trees are from MFT Polar pals. Sentiment is from Gittes eget design and means Wishing you a peaceful Christmas.

A different paper pad, but also Joy! I think. I used the MFT Mod square stax.

Same stamps and dies again. Sometimes just stick to what works and honestly it takes out all the thinking. Paper is from Jeanine's Art.
Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and happy crafting.

Tina X

Entered into



Kommentarer

  1. I love all three of your cards. That is a great sketch to have fun with. Thank you for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge this week. Good luck in the draw!

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a cute project with these three cards. Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    SvarSlet
  3. Such cute cards!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card