Alex Syberia Design February release

*Reklame / Add for Alex Syberia Design*

 
Hello everyone! It's probably not a surprise to you that I'm a big fan of Alex Syberia's digital stamps. That's why I'm super excited, proud and honoured to announce that I will be a part of Alex' design team for 2021. 
There's a brand new release from Alex Syberia Design available in her Etsy store right now and I'm so excited to share a couple of inspirational cards with you. 

I'm telling you, I fell in love with this entire release and if you love anything Valentine's, hearts, cute critters, cookies and donuts, love gnomes and of course gorgeous flowers, then you'll love this release!  I started with the Love Cookies slimline1 design. I colored the whole panel with Copics using:
E30, E31, E34, E35
R89, R39, R29, R27, R24
RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10
RV25, RV23, RV21
RV69, RV17, RV09, RV06
RV21, RV11, RV10, RV02
B39

For sentiment I used Simon Says Stamp Love wafer die. I cut a shadow and several layers of the word from white cardstock and a hot pink glitter cardstock for the top layer. I stamped a sentiment from the coordinating Love stamp set on white cardstock and cut the ends at an angle. Pretty simple yet very impactful.
 
My second card features Hello Gorgeous and I thought it would be fun to highlight parts of the image using only red and pink tones. What do you think?
Copics used
Hair: RV69, RV13, RV11
Lips: RV29, RV25, RV11
Sunglass frame: RV69, R39, RV29
Glasses and base: RV14, RV13, RV11
 
I stamped a sentiment and die cut the hello from Hero Arts stamp and cut Hello. I layered several words and colored the top layer with Copics RV14, RV13 and RV11 to match the rest of the card. I added a bit of Stickles to the hello and the frame of the sunglasses. Pink and glitter, what's not to love, right!?

My last card features the Cute Donuts CAS card panel 2, which is the kitty. I did very little coloring using W7, W5, W3, W1, W0 and RV02. I inked and splattered the background using Dusty concord oxide ink and added a sentiment from My favorite things.

I finished the card off with a couple of black Nuvo drops. How cute is this kitty?

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit Alex' Etsy store to check out the new release. Also, join the design team and guest designers on Instagram tomorrow for an IG hop with prizes to be won! All the DT inspiration will be coming your way soon on the Alex Syberia blog.
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The cards are entered into:

Kommentarer

  1. Super cards. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvarSlet
  2. I've already told you how much I love this set of cards, but I'll tell you again...one can never have too many compliments, right?! Those cookies!! That pink frosting looks good enough to lick! And those glasses? They are perfect! I always love your coloring and your card designs!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks so much, dear <3 And you are absolutely right! If I ever find glasses like taht I'll send you a pair!

      Slet
  3. Lovely card and colours. Many thanks for your entry at Polkadoodles Challenge this time, very impressive make. Look forward to see you enter our next challenge if you can.
    aNNie DT Member
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    SvarSlet
  4. Super cute cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog


    SvarSlet
  5. Awesome cards. Great images and love the fun design and great colors. Thanks for sharing over at Always Fun Challenge, Aud Sentiments.

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow! These are all fabulous makes!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    SvarSlet
  7. Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us for Week 6 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to