Hello beautiful, gorgeous girl

 

Hey guys! How beautiful and gorgeous is this girl? She is a digital stamp from Krista Leigh Smith over on Etsy. Yes, Krista Smith of Saturated Canary 😉
I used one of my recently made gel press backgrounds. For this one I used Victorian velvet, Festive berries and Seedless preserves oxide inks. I darkened the edges and stamped the sentiment with Seedless preserves. The sentiments are from My favorite things and I clear heat embossed the large hello.


The tiny hearts are WOW! Turkish nights embossing powder made with a Memory box stencil. It's one of my absolute most favorite powders and I wanted to show you the deep burgundy-plum base color that all the gold sparkle almost hides. I love it!
And this is where I'd list my Copics but I've misplaced my notes, darn it. I know the shirt is R89, R85, R83, R81 and possibly R10. But the hair... I know I wrote it down because I likes the strawberry blonde. Oh well...

Kommentarer

  1. Such a pretty image and lovin' the pinks too, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    SvarSlet
  2. This is gorgeous! Stunning background and a gorgeous image. Your card design is perfect for her! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful design. Fabulous colouring on the gorgeous girl! Love the gel press background and the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, but please say what you love (as the challenge asks) if you want your work will be eligible. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. What a super feminine image an card. Thanks so much for sharing a crafty 'I love.....' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque March challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  5. I love your coloring, and I also love those glittery hearts that you added on your gel press background. That is my new favorite technique! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out.

    SvarSlet
  6. Great card, Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to