More gel press backgrounds

 


Hello everyone! Did you see my last post on gel press? Well it was my first time playing with it and I made a bunch of backgrounds. And since I didn't want them to cover the intire card I cut them in half to make even more backgrounds. Then I went through my folder with colored images and found some to match. Easy peasy with the amount of images I've colored all through 2020.


These cuties are from My favorite things Birthday Buds, aren't they adorable? I can just hear the birdie singing "Happy birthday to YOUUUU!


For this card I chose to use the danish birthday stamps from Gitte's eget design that can be layered. I used inks from Hero Arts and Waffle Flower Except for the dark blue on the gel press paper. That's Faded jeans oxide ink. 
The stencils used are from Tim Holtz and Taylored Expressions and the oxide ink comcos used on the 2 cards are 
Victorian velvet, Fossilized amber, Faded jeans
Cracked pistacio, Evergreen bough, Faded jeans


I was going to stamp the top Tillykke on there but then I wanted the accentuate the water from the elephants trunk. I used an embossing ink pen over a few splashes and covered with WOW! Midnight Dream. So sparkly and gorgoeus - I love it!
Of course now I couldn't stamp on there. So I used Gitte's eget design Brush Tillykke die and covered that in 2 layers of WOW! Mint maccaroon embossing powder. It has such a pretty shine!


Thanks for stopping by, and stay tuned for more gel press backgrounds!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina

The cards are entered into


Kommentarer

  1. What fun cards and those backgrounds are super!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!

    SvarSlet
  2. Super cards Tina, like these backgrounds and what a great idea to use them in this way and use up all these sweet images you have coloured in 2020. Your colouring is superb and you always us k ow exactly the right place to put each image to finish off the card so it is full of fun. Thanks for joining Time Out

    SvarSlet
  3. Those images are so cute, beautifully coloured and your gel press backgrounds look amazing! I've only had one play with mine, I really need to try it again! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    SvarSlet
  4. Your gel press backgrounds are fabulous and just perfect for these cute critters! The glitter looks great. Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, such a beautiful card! Amazing background!
    Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge.
    Ana

    SvarSlet
  6. Great job on the gel press backgrounds! They make for two super cute cards. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlet
  7. What beautiful cards! I love your backgrounds with so much depth and your critters are so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    SvarSlet
  8. These are adorable! Love the backgrounds. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    SvarSlet
  9. Fabulous backgrounds, cute cards.
    Thank you so much for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to