More cute birthday cards for Operation write home

 

If you're making your way here during the weekend I wish you a Happy Easter! 
So a few days ago I sat down and used most of my gel press backgrounds from a few weeks ago. I paired them with lots of images that were already colored. I guess you can say I cleaned out 😆 Here's a couple more.


I continued using the Pinkfresh Folk Hummingbird flower, because leaving the background all white is just too cas for me and the stamp was already out.


Then I added the diagonally cut gel press paper and stamped a sentiment. The sentiment as well as these cute critters are from My favorite things Birthday Buds.


Since this little cutie party piglet doesn't have wings I turned the card base to stamp the flower at the top in stead. Again these flat enamel dots are actually Nuvo drops. As you can probably see they can get a bit rough on the edges, but I'm OK with that.


For the last card I used a couple more images and opted to not stamp the flower. In stead I added a few fluffy, pink clouds with Spun sugar oxide ink and Simon says stamp Clouds for days stencil.
As always the images are colored with Copics, but you'll have to do without combos on these.

Thanks for stopping by! I truly appreciate it and would love to know which is your favorite.
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The cards are entered into:
https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-82/

Kommentarer

  1. Such lovely sweet cards, wonderful designs and fab to use up your stash. Really love all these colours. Lovely Spring Feel. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    SvarSlet
  2. These are all really cute. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh I love these cute images and fun cards. So much fun. You must of smiled the whole time creating. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Aud Sentiments, Always Fun Challenge.

    SvarSlet
  4. These cards are so much fun! Love the sheep flying away with the balloon, super cute. I really like the design and the mixed media backgrounds. Thank you so much for playing along with us at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS. Best of luck! Nick

    SvarSlet
  5. These cards are gorgeous.
    Thanks for entering the Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Kitty DT

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to