Mother's day card

 


Hello everyone! Just poppin in real quick with this Mother's day card I made for Waffle Flower stitched card challenge #wfc2104w3
I die cut the medium sized die from WF Stitchable hearts 5 times across the panel. I then used 3 different colors of pink to stich only one heart per line. 
I popped up the panel with foam squares.


Then I cut the Oversized Love you from pink Memory Box glitter cardstock and popped that up also. I used Marianne Designs Eline's lettering alpha's for the tiny "mom" label.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe and happy crafting!

Tina







Kommentarer

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for linking your card to APTS' challenge 'make it elegant'. --Becca/DT

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to