Alex Syberia Design May release inspiration post

 
***add / reklame***

Hello everyone! I'm back with more inspiration for the new Alex Syberia Design May release which is now available here.


Today I'm using Hello summer A2 card panel and I wanted to do my best at showcasing Alex's dot coloring technique.
Copics used:
RV06, RV09, RV13, RV55, RV66, RV69
V04, V09
Y08
B23, B69


I only lightly flicked color onto the leaves and then dotted color on using different colors. I felt like my coloring of the centre of the flower was way too dark for the rest of the card, so I covered it with vellum and white heat embossed a sentiment from Poppystamps Blooming greetings.


I hope you like it! Don't forget there's still time to join the release IG hop.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The card is entered into the following challenges:






Kommentarer

  1. Stunning! Love everything about it! Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    SvarSlet
  2. Stunning coloring! Very inspirational technique. Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    x
    Nunzia

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh my goodness Tina, this is gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week for our 400th challenge celebration!

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful card, amazing colors. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvarSlet
  5. Lovely card. Thank for sharing it with us at The Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to