Cute love cards

 
Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing more cards for the Danish operation write home. This time they're love cards using these supplies:
Gerda Steiner Panda in love digital stamp
My favorite things pierced heart stax 
My favorite things Heart speech bubbles
Crealies Labels and tags #6
Poppystamps Confetti heart plate 
Poppystamps Little halo love
Simon says stamp Tiny words
Patternd paper
Copics

Copics used:
100, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C00
RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
RV66, RV55, RV52
RV06, RV04, RV02

As I've done with the other cards I did lots of coloring and die cutting to make mass assembling much quicker. I'm really happy with how these turned out so I think I might keep one.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you like the cards!
Let me know in the comments if you enjoy mass producing cards.

Stay safe and happy crafting!
Tina










Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card