18th Birthday masculine card

 
Hello everyone! I'm sharing a custom made card for a young man celebrating his 18th birthday. Key words: hot babe. In Denmark we are generally more tolerant with this kind of thing. It's often joked with and not looked down upon.

I figured he'd probably be into card as well, so I stamped and black heat embossed the cars from Honey Bee stamps Car show onto watercolor paper.
Then I used a clear embossing paste through a new Gummiapan stencil No.3. I really like that one.
Next I applied Tumbled glass and Faded jeans Distress ink re-inker directly to the top of the paper and sprayed liberally with my Distress water spray. I dried it in between layers and repeated the process with the bottom of the card. I also sprayed with Speckled egg and Spiced marmelade Oxide sprays.


The hot babe is a Kenny K digital stamp. Sorry to get your hopes up, because they sadly closed years ago. As always I colored with Copics:
Skin: E15, E13, E21, E11, E00 + R32
Eyes: B24
Lips: R22, R29
Hair: E51, E55
Blue: B99, B97, B95, B91
Black: 100, C9, C7, C5, C3
Glasses: E35, YR23, Y21


I placed her over a cog wheel frame from Nellie Snellen. I "painted" some of the wheels with rose gold Liquid pearls.
The Tillykke (congrats) die is from Gummiapan and the numbers are from Mama Elephant.


This was a first for me, bringing mixed media onto a card like this. I hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stay safe, and happy crafting!
Tina


The card is entered into these challenges:




Kommentarer

  1. Oh I so miss KennyK! Thankfully I did a LOT of shopping when they closed the store! Your card is fabulous, and sure to be loved by the birthday boy. Gorgeous background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Studios!
    Linda

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much, Linda ❤️
      I shopped too! I found them 2 weeks after the closed but Elena (I think her name was) let me purchase. I think I got around 60 of them. And I've regretted not getting more ever since 😂

      Slet
  2. A very saucy creation, many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque 'coloured or paper pieced' theme this month.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  3. Thanks so much, Debbie

    SvarSlet
  4. What an amazing card! You certainly took this theme of "wheels" to a whole new level!! I think your young man will LOVE this card! Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much, Colleen! He loved it!

      Slet
  5. Great combination of mixed media and stamp and fabulous colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    SvarSlet
  6. Incredible card, love the background and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.

    SvarSlet
  7. Awesome card design. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    SvarSlet
  8. Aww stunning card, fabulous colouring.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

    SvarSlet
  9. What a great creation, love your colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles challenge Janet DT

    SvarSlet
  10. Great card background and colouring on your focal image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  11. so cool!
    Thank you for joining in Digi Doodle Studio challenge!
    Hope to see you again!

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to