Alex Syberia July release is now LIVE!

 

*reklame*

Hello everyone! The Alex Syberia Design July release is now live and you are going to LOVE this release! You can find all the new stamps in Alex's Etsy shop here - but first, let me introduce you to "my" garden. See, I was looking for a stamp with coneflowers and I couldn't really find any (that I liked at least). So I asked Alex if she would consider making a stamp. This is it! It's simply called Tina's garden and I LOVE it!! I hope you do too. You're welcome, lol 😉


I wanted the stamp to be the star of this card, so I printed and Copic colored it. Although the ones in my garden are deep pink, I chose a couple of warm colors and gave it a warm sunset feel. I love the cozy quiet feel I get in my garden on summer nights - how about you?

Copics used:
RV66, RV55, RV52
YR09, YR04, YR02
R22, Y35, Y21
E97, E99, R39
Y38, Y35, Y11, Y000 + G40, G24, G94, G99


I added a sentiment from Clearly Besotted and a couple of water droplet gems.

Stay tuned for more inspiration! And don't forget that YOU could win a gift card to Alex's Etsy shop by hopping along in our Instagram hop - here!



Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


The card is entered into:








Kommentarer

  1. Such a pretty card, wish y garden could look like this lol! Beautifully coloured image, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    SvarSlet
  2. You chose a lovely colour palette for this lovely floral image, thank you so much for sharing and joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque July challenge.

    B x

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful birthday card, I love your colors. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
    Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    SvarSlet
  4. Congrats for your new lovely garden! :D Beautiful card, love the cheery colours you used and the touch of water droplet gems!
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    SvarSlet
  5. Dazzling! Your skillful coloring and the bright cheerful flowers you've chosen absolutely make the card stand out! Alex would be proud! Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    PS: I am afraid you didn't follow the rules of the challenge. Please refer to them at the bottom of the challenge blog page.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!

      Slet
  6. Beautiful card, I love the vibrant colours. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    SvarSlet
  7. Congratulations, you were selected as a Top Sprout at A Place To Start for the week of July 5-11, 2021! Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!

    RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM
    A PLACE TO START CHALLENGE

    SvarSlet
  8. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    SvarSlet
  9. Gorgeous. Love your colour combo and simplicity. Thank you for playing along with us @ A Place to Start AJ DT @ APtS

    SvarSlet
  10. Love the colours, so vibrant. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles Craft challenge Janet DT

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to