My favorite things sketch #552

 

Hi everyone! I'm just in time to join this weeks challenge at MFT. I've used the Flamazing stamp set and coordinating dies. I die cut first in order to place legs and beaks correctly. When I bought this set I loved all the layers and possibilities in it, but I've learned I'm not a stamping guru. I simply much prefer coloring than fidling with stamps and matching inks etc. I must try to color them instead. By the way, I used mainly Altenew inks.


So once I got started I wanted to make sure I would benefit from correct placement and cut and stamped a huge bunch while I was at it. Thus this set of 12 Flamazing flamingo cards.


The background was masked off and ink blended with Tumbled glass, Mermaid lagoon, Squeezed lemonade and Worn lipstick Distress oxide inks, and then cut with a stitched wonky rectangle die. From there it was simply up to placement and gluing the pieces down.


Then I added a sentiments. They are from the set and stamped on a flag from the Simple and Basic Slimline card die set.

Do you like sticking to a sketch? Or do you prefer a free blank canvas?
Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe, and happy crafting.

Tina

Added to: 















Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to