Magical Flower - a multi-layered card


Hey everyone, I'm up on the Alex Syberia blog today with this multi-layered card cut from SVG-files - SQUEAL!!


I'm a happy little camper these days, because for Christmas I finally got a Silhouette Cameo. I have wanted one for eons and I would totally be lying if I didn't blame Alex for making me want one even more.

This also means I haven't been coloring for a while, because I'm getting to know my new friend. Bare with me while I figure everything out 🙏

For this card I used the Magical Flower cut file. I cut all layers from white cardstock and colored them with copic markers - you can find the colors on Alex's blog.


Thanks for stopping by. Be safe and happy crafting.

Tina

Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful card and love the multi layered cut shape-great design
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to