Secret santa monochromatic Christmas

 

I know Christmas is long over, but I still have Christmas cards to share. Hope you don't mind.

So I couldn't send off Christmas cards for the Danish operation write home without using my favorite set - My favorite things Secret santa.

I kept them really simple, and honestly my starting point was using just one marker for everything colored. But then I changed my mind and I did use a little more. I used pinks for the girl cards and reds for the boys cards.

The Simple and Basic Julekram (Christmas hug) die is died with Distress ink smooshing. 
And the matte? Totally cheating there and added a thin line with a Copic marker.





Thanks for stopping by! Let me know in the comments what your favorite Christmas stamp set/die is.

Stay safe, and happy crafting!
Tina









Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to