AAA Birthday Challenge #34 - Pattern

 


Hey everyone! Today we're kicking off the February challenge at AAA Birthday challenge blog and the theme is - Pattern.


For my pattern I cut the Alex Syberia Summer Leaves cut file on my (brand new - YAY!) Silhouette Cameo from white cardstock. I backed that with a panel heat embossed with WOW! Lime Ricky embossing glitter.


Then I stamped and Copic colored an image from My Favorite Things Picture Perfect, which is an older set but new to me. 

Copic colors used:
Sloth: E50, E51, E53 / E79, E74 / E29, E25, E23 / E44, E43, E41 / W9, W5
Tree: E59, E37, E34
Leaves + background: YG67, YG17, YG06, YG01, YG0000


My Polaroid dies are from Hello Bluebird and sadly do not completely fit the stamped images, BUT I colored a wider frame on the cardstock (Copic 100) to make it fit. To make the frame stand out a bit more, I cut a second frame, heat embossed it and then cut it in half diagonally and fit it to the back of the sloth. 


Even for me this is enough glitter, and I love the bright green. So in need of color by now after a grey, wet winter. How about you?

I hope you'll join us this month at AAA Birthday challenge, I can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and happy crafting

Tina

Kommentarer

  1. Clever use of a background pattern which is perfect for your images.

    SvarSlet
  2. Great die-cut with the embossed background -it's perfect for the cute polaroid image
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  3. Hahaha love your sloath :) So fun

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card