Alex Syberia Design February release now live!

 


**Add**

Hello everyone! Today is the day to celebrate the Alex Syberia Design February Release and we're doing that with an Instagram hop where you can win a gift certificate to the Alex Syberia Design Etsy store. So hop on over to Instagram to participate here!


For my card today I cut the Love U svg file on my Silhouette machine, as well as the love word and shadow from the Love Sentimnts svg file.

I then covered the cardbase with double sided adhesive and poured over WOW! Pink Sorbet embossing powder. I could have used my embossing ink, but I wanted to prevent the ink from wetting and warping my base cardstock. And it worked out great.

I adhered the heart panel to the base and stamped my sentiemnts (from Simon says stamp Hey love).

I left the love word white and heat embossed the shadow with 3 layers of WOW! Florida Sunset. I then adhered the word on top and popped it up with foam squares.


There's lots of sparkle on this one and I really hope you like it! I know I do 😉

I really encourage you to stop by the Alex Syberia Design Etsy store to check out the gorgeous new flower stamps and all the cute hearts that fluttered in today.


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina



Entered into:











Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card