Big LOVE from Alex Syberia Design

 


**Add**

Hello everyone! I'm sharing another card made with a brand new svg cut file from the Alex Syberia Design February Release and don't forget that the Instagram hop where you can win a gift certificate to the Alex Syberia Design Etsy store is still going. So hop on over to Instagram to participate here!


For my card today I cut the LoveYou and Modern heart svg files on my Silhouette machine.

The large LOVE word I heat embossed with 2 layers of WOW! Metalline Red embossing powder and on top a layer of WOW! Pink Sorbet embossing powder. The base of the red darkens the glitter layer, as well as holds the glitter in place, which I really like. On this photo you can see the light reflect in the glitter and it's just gorgeous! Don't you think?

I heat embossed the Modern heart with 3 layers of WOW! Perissa embossing powder, a favorite of mine. The extra layers really make a difference as the heart becomes more of an embellishment than "just" a die-cut.

I adhered the heart to my pre-made shaving cream/Distress ink background, popped up the LOVE cut and added a few drops of Nuvo Love Potion Dream drops - completely fitting name, that one.


There's lots of sparkle and texture on this and I really hope you like it! I do 😉

I really encourage you to stop by the Alex Syberia Design Etsy store to check out the gorgeous new flower stamps and all the cute hearts that fluttered in a few days ago!


Thanks so much for stopping by.
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina



Entered into:

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card