XOXO

 

Hey guys, thanks for stopping by today. Do you know how most cards you make are cute and beautiful, but then once in a blue moon you make something that just checks every box? This card is that for me. And the fun part is, it's not at all the kind of card I typically make. So, I really hope you like it too.

I love all The Greeting Farm Cheeky girls. This is a digital one - Cheeky Love. The large XO is Altenew Bold alpha cut from red cardstock and as for the patterned paper I have absolutely no idea what brand it is since it was a freebie from a Simon says stamp order a really long time ago. I honestly didn't like the paper back then, but I'm glad I kept it

Copics used:
E13, E11, E21, E00 + R32
R39, R37, R35, R32
E49, E44, E42

Have a wonderful day!

Tina




Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful card and love the cute beautifully coloured image
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card