AAA Birthday challenge #35 - Under the sea



Hello everyone! Today marks the beginning of the March challenge over at AAA Birthday challenge blog, and the theme this month is Under the sea. So get out your favorite sea critters - otters, turtles, whales etc. - or how about mystical creatures like mermaids.

Sadly this month's challenge also marks my last project for the AAA DT, as I need to focus on me for a while.

Although not in relevance to this challenge at all, I ask that you keep the people of Ukraine in your thoughts 🙏


This gorgeous image is a Make it Crafty digital stamp colored with Copics. I don't remember the colors used, but I'm guessing :
Hair: R85, R83, RV11, RV10
Tail: B99, B97, BG49, BG13, BG15, BG01, YG0000


The background panel is an old alcohol ink panel i had laying around. 
For sentiment I chose 2 Sentiments from Taylored Expressions Be a mermaid. I didn't have a "Have a mermazing birthday", so these will have to do. Oh, and by the way, they were white heat embossed directly onto the alcohol ink panel. Yes, you can do that, but you have to be REALLY careful and move your heat gun around A LOT! to prevent warping 😉

I hope you like my card, and that you'll join this last challenge of mine. I can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe, and please help those in need 🙏

Tina 

Kommentarer

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Maaike ❤️

      Slet
  2. Absolutely stunning! Perfect background and gorgeous mermaid, you really nailed your choicecof challenge theme. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with AAA Birthday, we will miss you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words, Jane! I've had so much fun as DT member. Hugs, Tina X

      Slet
  3. Fabulous card and inky background.Love the gorgeous mermaid -beautifully coloured-love the hair
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Carol! Tina X

      Slet
  4. Stunning mermaid! Your coloring is amazing. I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Valerie ❤️

      Slet
  5. Wow, this card is gorgeous! I love the inked background, and your colouring of the mermaid is amazing! You are leaving me with a pair of really big shoes to fill ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Jane. I'm sure you will do that just fine. Tina X

      Slet
  6. This card is just stunning Tina, I love the colours you used and her amazing pink hair. Love this image too. I hope you are ok sweetie, haven't seen you for a bit. Hugs Aileen

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much for poppin' over, sweetie 🥰
      Still not doing well, so I just don't have the energy for IG atm. Hugs XO

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to