Fun with Alex Syberia digital stamps

 

Hi everyone! It's been a while. Life happened. Let's just leave it at that. Things are not great, but I'm trying to get back to posting regularly. If you're not following me on Instagram, this might the time to do so, since I won't be posting all my projects here. You can find my IG here.

Anyway, while I was temporarily doing inner maintenance, you may have unsuccesfully tried to purchase digital stamps at the Alex Syberia shop on Etsy. That is because she moved her shop to a new website - you can check that out here.


For the first card I used Be Girly digital stamp. I just lov this one!
As always I colored with my Copic markers, and I was going for a really glossy look.
Markers used:
RV69, RV66, RV55, RV52
E35, E34, E33, E31, E30


I printed the image twice and cut the 2 bows out of one of them. I colored them with the lightest pink marker and then added a mix of a pink translucent embossing powder (from Michael's) and a WOW embossing sparkles. I only glued them on in the middle for a little fun dimension.
With my WOW re-inker I added a few dots to my background and added the mix here as well. I don't know if it's the paper, but I sadly do see some greasy circles around the dots.
I matted the base with RV66 and added a (Poppystamps) sentiment.


For my second card I used Tulip close-up digital stamp. Don't you just love tulips? As you maybe can tell I colored this during spring when I really needed a pop of color.
Markers used:
R37, R24, YR04, Y17, Y08, Y06
G99, G94, G24


I matted the base with Y08, added a (Birch Press) sentiment and a couple of Ranger drops.


Now for this last card I was just having a bit of rainbow fun with the Love U Giraffe digital stamp.
I'm honestly not sure about the colors so I'll just say that the rainbow spots were colored with just one marker each. I added a bit of shading to the glasses as well as Nuvo Glaze for some shine. I used a purple marker to highlight the edges instead of a matte.


I sort of masked off the giraffe (meaning i didn't fuzzy cut anything I just used scraps) and lightly inked through a Maker Forte/Alex Syberia art deco stencil before adding a few drops of Nuvo drops and a (Hello Bluebird) sentiment.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina




Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card