Twist & pop 50th birthday card

 
Hello friends! Today I'm sharing a custom made 50th birthday card. I didn't have much to go on, except "stripes" and my friend who ordered it likes "surprise" in cards. So I wanted to make a fun pop-up card.

I stenciled the background (Birch Press stencil) for the stripes part and stamped a sentiment (The Cat's Pajamas). The beautiful peony arrangement is from Simon Says Stamp (Strangeness).

Copics used:
Y28, Y17, Y13
R89, R85, R83, R81
V09, BV17, BV13, BV01
BG78, G43, G40


On the inside I made a fun twist and pop feature (no dies) and I cut the letters TILLYKKE (which means congrats) with Altenew Bold alpha dies and since I thought it looked a bit too white I used a fine liner to add lines and flowers.


Thank you for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina








Kommentarer

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card