Unicorn card for my niece

 

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing a cute unicorn birthday card for my niece who just turned 4. She's a very independent young girl and she was very adament that she wanted a unicorn on her card.
I found this cute Digi Doodles image in my stash of already colored images and stamped a rainbow background using Concord & 9th rainbow turnabout. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.

Copics used:
E13, E11, E21, E00, E000 + RV13
RV10, RV02, RV04, RV21
RV66, RV55, RV52
RV93, RV91
C3, C1
BV000, BV02, BV04
W3, W7, W9

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Tina



Kommentarer

  1. Love the gorgeous image so beautifully coloured and the rainbow background
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card