Alex Syberia Designs Christmas card


Hi everyone! Tina here sharing a cute and simple Christmas card using adorable critters from 
the Smile and wave and the Birthday Wonderland sets.


I stamped and colored the critters with my Copics and then cut them out.
I masked off the bottom of my card panel and then ink blended lightly with Abandoned coral Distress Oxide ink. I then stamped the trees and a sentiment with a matching ink for a soft look.


I popped up those cute critters for dimension. I just love how the sentiment fits their expressions.

Thanks for stopping by!
I'd love to know if you've started your Christmas card production? 
Or maybe already sent them out?
Let me know in the comments.

Tina



 

Kommentarer

  1. Love the cute critters and inky background.I have posted a few cards that need to go overseas already but UK ones next week
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, we do need to get them sent off quite early, don't we. I've just sent all mine, crossing my fingers they arrive in time 🤞

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to