Summer card for my favorite girl


Hi! Missed me? I've been taking a looong break from IG and this blog. I've been sharing a tiny bit on my Facebook so I'll be uploading those to me blog. 

This was a card I made for my beautiful daughter when summer started. Turns out summer wasn't much summer here in Denmark, but I had fun making this. 

All stamps are from Three Scoops, as always colored with Copics. 

Alpha die from Altenew (sentiment says "wishing you an amazing summer"). 

Stencil from Waffle Flower. 





 

Kommentarer

  1. Fabulous Summer card and love all the images
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. aw, you're so sweet to stop by, Carol! Thank you, Tina x

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card