Birthday card for my niece





My niece is turning 5 and she is slowly transitioning from wanting everything Unicorn to everything Mermaid. 

So I came up with this cute scene with a Krista Leigh Smith Mermaid (Swim break) and a couple of My favorite things unicorns (Friendly unicorns) and some Sweet November stamps greens for added depth (Mermaid lagoon background builder).

All copic colored. 

I popped up the panel for a little dimension and added a double cut circle (MFT Pierced circle stax). Largest circle and 5 (Mama elephant) cut from some Tonic mirror card, Petal pink. Birthday girl from Concord and 9th Hooray. 

Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful Mermaid and the pink hair,cute Unicorns too.
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card