Snowflake wishes cas Christmas card




Hey everyone! Have you started on your Christmas cards? Or maybe even finished? I've only just started mine 🙈😂

Anyway, here's an old Make it Crafty digital stamp that I printed in a softer grey tone. Not 100% noline, but noline-ish.

I actually really struggled with this when I started. I don't do much noline coloring, so I really need to think hard about it. After coloring in blues and pinks I thought about starting over, but decided to trust the process. And I'm glad I did. Once I colored skin and hair I suddenly was very happy with my coloring. So, trust the process, guys!

I kept it simpel with just adding a sentiment (Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Katrina's Christmas kiss) and let's not talk about it being crooked 🙈 that's the downside of rubber stamps, right?! I considered stamping again and cutting it out to cover this, but I wanted the card to be one layer, so... 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. And stay tuned for some exiting news! 

Happy Christmas crafting!

Tina


Copics used:

BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01
BG01, B0000, YR15, C7, E37, E35, E33
100, BG05, BG01, BG000
RV17, RV13, RV21 (RV66, RV69)
E04, E11, E00, E000, R32
E79, E77, E74
R24, R22, R20
W7, W5, W3, W1, W0, W00

Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous card and image so beautifully coloured-not to brag or anything but I have just posted all my overseas Christmas cards today before the post gets overloaded lol.
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. 😂😂 So jelly! I'm slowly getting there. Thanks so much, Carol! Tina X

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card