So very cold



Hey everyone! Here's a cute Christmas card using a new Krista Leigh Smith stamp. This blue/red combo is really growing on me and I wanted to use mainly those colors.

What do you think of this combo?

I added some texture using a sweater embossing folder from By Lene and backed the image with a tree cut with a Marianne Design die from patterned paper (My favorite things). I really love how this turned out.


Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Happy crafting! 

Tina


Copics used

R29, R27, R35, R14

BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01

W7, W5, W3, W2

100, C7, C5

E13, E11, E21, E00 + R32 + R22, R20




Kommentarer

  1. Such a nice card - I must dig out my knitted sweater embossing folder and use it this year.

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to