Cookies and frosting, a Sweet November Stamps treat


Hey friends, Sweet November Stamps just released these adorable frosted cookies and I had to have a go at them.

I started baking Christmas cookies and letting my daughter decorate them when she was 2. A couple of years ago her younger cousin joined us and I suspect the youngest one will join us next year. It's such a sweet tradition 🥰❤️

Have you made any Christmas cookies yet? And do you have any traditions? 

I tried to use some of the tips from Amy Young. I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with the kitchen towel though. What do you think?

Copics used:
R24, R22, R20
E11, E21, E000
C2, C1, C00
E27, E25, E23 + E79, E77, E74 (deer) 
G05, G02, G00
YR24, Y35, Y02
E55, E53, E51, E50 (cookie) 
W5, W3, W1, E33, E42 (pan) 




Thanks for stopping by. 
Happy crafting!
Tina

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to