Imagination Brigade collaboration

 

*ad /reklame* 

Hey everyone, there's a new artist in the making creating digital stamps and you all know how much I love digital stamps. So when Nathalie - Wondering Wabbit on Instagram and creator of these adorable stamps - asked if I'd be interested in a collab I had to say yes. 

If you don't already know Nathalie, I really encourage you to hop on over and check out her profile. She's a true magician with her pencils 🙌


I love Nathalie's sense of humor and I see it shine thrue in this stamp "Abbi with an I" and the coordinating sentiments. I love this one so much! She's so adorable, even with that big pout. You'll find the stamps in her Ko-fi shop

I wanted to let the stamp shine and let Abbi be her own Star so I left the card very simple. How cool is that sentiment? It reeks anti-Valentine's and I love it 😂


Copic combo
E13, E11, E21, E000, E000
BG78, BG75, BG72
BG70
E79, E74, E71
E59, E99
W3, W2, W1

Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting! 
Tina X 

Kommentarer

  1. Great CAS card love the fabulous image and fun sentiment.
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to