RAM stamps February release - Easter chicks

 

Hi RAM friends, do you celebrate Easter? If so, the February release is now live and it includes the most adorable chicks and bunnies.

I dcecided to color up the Easter blessings Chicks for my card and I just couldn't resist coloring up the Stacked Chicks for a tag.


I cut the basket of chickens out with a circle die and popped it up on top of die cuts from patterned paper. 
I used 
Nellie's circle dies
Three Scoops paper 
My favorite things Elegant rectangle die
Gitte's Rundede rektangler og flag
A few sequins and gems 


Copics used 
Y35, Y08, Y13 +YR15
R24, R22, R20
W3, W1, W00
E33, E31, E30


I cut the Stacked Chicks with a Nellie's tag die and added some ribbon. 
Copics used 
Y35, Y08, Y13 + YR15
V17, FV2, V12
RV23, RV21, RV10
YG05, YG13, YG01
 

*Ad / reklame*
Since I'm on the design team. 


Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting! 
Tina X 


Kommentarer

  1. Beautiful card and tag,love all the cute chicks.
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Carol, aren't they adorable?! Tina X

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to