Wondering Wabbit Stamps Abbis mum


Hey friends, today I'm sharing a card using Wondering Wabbit's Abbis mum. We'll, after seeing Abbis attitude I guess I can't blame Mum for her "mood poisening" 🤭
I just love these characters. 


For this card I found an old piece of paper that I died with coffee. I had plans that it would still be visible after my play with Nuvo shimmer powders, but... Ack 🤷‍♀️ once I started there was no stopping me 🙈
I used Cherry bomb, Solar flare, Atlantis burst and Violet brocade. 
Before doing that tough, I embossed the paper with Sunny Studios Sunburst embossing folder. Not that that's easy to spot. 

I used one of the coordinating sentiments, and also My favorite things Little Letters dies. 


Copics used 
E13, E11, E21, E00, E000
E04, R24, R20, RV11, RV34
E57, E55, E53
E23, E59, E49
E44, E43, E42
BV04, BV13, BV02, BV01
W2 + RV13, RV21


*Ad / reklame*
Since I'm on the design team. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting! 
Tina X 

Kommentarer

  1. Fabulous card and image, love the colourful embossed background and fun sentiment I can relate too lol.
    Carol x

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to