Wondering Wabbit stamps Winter Mouse


Hey everyone! I fell in love with this cutie the moment I saw him, so I made a card and a tag to go along with it.


For the card background I masked off the bottom to make a snowy hill and blended the background with Salvaged Patina Distress ink and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide. 
Unfortunately I made myself believe I had a Salvaged Patina Oxide and I colored the mice to match. So the inks looked a bit different and to hide that I added some texture paste through a snow stencil.
Should I have added glitter? 🤔


Anyway, the sentiments come with the mouse and I just love Nathalie's snarky sentiments as much as her cute critters. 
Tag die from Nellie's. 


Copics used
W5, W3, W1, W0, W00 + RV11 + RV34
BG15, BG13, BG23, BG11
RV04, RV02, RV00
C2, C1, C00


*Ad / reklame*
Since I'm on the design team.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy crafting. 
Tina X 

Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to