Sweet November Stamps - Flight of the fairies

 

Hi friends! I am beyond ecstatic to announce that I've joined the Sweet November Stamps design team.  When I started making cards almost 10 years ago I bought layering stamps because I had no coloring skills nor intent to learn. Then I learned slowly by watching others color and Amy Young is who eventually gave me the confidence to color a whole card panel and creating my own backgrounds. So I feel very proud and honored. Thanks for the opportunity Amy and Tee.


Today we're welcoming a new digital release - The flight of the fairies. There are 4 fairies to choose from and they are all adorable. I used Lavinia.

When adding these cuties to my folder I spotted the cute Playful kittens and thought it would be fun to have one of them playing with the fairy. Then I thought it would be fun to have them on each side of a window. And once the idea had formed I couldn't let it go.
I used the window from the Spring is back background builder set. It's originally meant to be seen from the inside of a house.
See this is why I love digital stamps. The ability of stretching is (almost) unlimited.
So I placed the kitten and enlarged the window enough that the curtains wouldn't show and finally added Lavinia over the window.

Copics used:
E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 + R83
YG09, YG05, YG01
G05, G02, YG41, YG61
R85, R83, R81
E33, E31
E51, E55, E23
W5, W3, W2, W1, W0 + RV11
C3,C1

My white gelly roll pen didn't show at all so I used a silver one instead.


I really hope you like this adorable scene. I can't wait to create many more.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.
Tina


Ad - the stamps were given to me, but opinions remain my own.







Kommentarer

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to