RAM stamps Birthday palooza


Hey friends! The April release is now live over at RAM Stamps and it's a fun one for sure! It has everything you'll need to create a birthday card - a boy and a girl, lots os balloons, cute birds, bees and other bugs, flowers, hearts, stars, sentiments, numbers celebrating ages 1 through 10 AND a gorgeous paper pack to go with it all. Here I'll be sharing a fun pop-up box card and a much simpler card using some of the many files. 


I decided to make this cute pop-up box card for my niece who turns 3 in May. I printed the girl, bird and flower as they are, tehy come in black and soft grey outlines. The balloon set comes as a finished panel and seperate balloons, and I made my own background to fit the back of the card.


And what's so clever about the files is that you can layer them on top of the patterned paper, like I did here. Saved me the hassle of cutting these tiny cuties out.


I don't have a die for this, I simply made my own template. This is 29,5 by 15 cm. You could choose to make the box wider and less deep instead. All up to you.
Don't forget that any patterned paper to the flaps must be upside down 😉


Now make the dividers. These are what create the depth in your box. add 2 or 3. These are 10 cm, scored at 1,5 cm from each side.


The assembled box before I added the pop-up elements.


Copics used:
E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 + RV11
R85, R83, R81
YR24, Y26, Y21 (YR27)
G46, G43, YG61
BV04, BV02, BV00
E50, E53, E55
E71, E74, E79



I kept my other card more simple. I used the boy for this and added a balloon for him to hold.
I used one of the digital papers for the back and ripped the edge of the white panel.


Copics used:
E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 
BG57, BG53, BG000
B37, B26, B24
YR24, Y26, Y21 
E55, E23, E25


Here are the files for you - and don't forget to take off 10% using code Tina10


Thank you so much for stopping by, enjoy creating!
Tina

*Ad - the stamps were given to me, but opinions remain my own.

Kommentarer

  1. Love your pop-up box and cute images, love the cute card and image too.
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Carol! Tina X

      Slet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card