Use those tiny stamps


This weeks challenge at Waffle Flower challenges us to use tiny stamps. Good thing I finally found my Tumble On set. You see, I bought the set back when it was released and made THIS card for my daughter quite ahead of time (which is really unlike me 😆). And since I didn't want to spoil the surprise with these new cute stamps, I hid them. It was one of those "she'll never find it there"-places. The only problem was I forgot ALL about having hid the stamps and when I needed them I couldn't remember where I'd put it. I've since searched for it now and again, always giving up. This time I was a little bit more persistent and I finally found it - YAY!! I'm sure you can understand my joy and why I wanted to color lots of tiny gymnasts.
OK, now onto this card 😉


I first colored all my tiny gals and dudes, as always with my Copic markers.
Copics used:
E57, E35, E34 / E23, E34, E31, E30 / E11, E21, E00
100, E29, E23 / E79, E77, E74 / E44, E43, E42 / E55, E53
V17, V15, V2
BG07, BG05, BG01 
YG17, YG06, YG01
Y17, Y08, Y11
YR09, YR04, YR21
RV25, RV23, RV21, RV10
W3, W1, W0, B21
E43, E42, E41

Here's a couple of close-ups.




As I wanted to make it a rainbow themed card I inkblended the background using Milled lavender, Tumbled glass, Squeezed lemonade and Spun sugar Distress inks making sure to overlap to get a green and orange color as well. For a bit of umph! I stenciled on some glam and glitter using Stickles Nebula glitter gel and My favorite things Ray of light stencil. 


And there you have it, I hope you like it as much as I loved making it!

Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe and happy crafting!

Tina


The card is entered into:


Kommentarer

  1. These images are fantastic, I know some young girls that would LOVE a card like this! Such a great design and I love the rainbow colours. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    SvarSlet
  2. beautifully created! thanks for sharing with Polkadoodes this week, Nelly dt x

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful card with lots of cute figures, boys and girls. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    SvarSlet
  4. Fabulous! Love all those little figures.

    Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  5. This is so fun card and I love that colour scheme. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card

Pop-up how-to