Baby mini album

 

Hello everyone! I created my first ever mini album. I made it for my niece. 
I used several tutorials from Rosa Kelly, and I totally recommend them! Following her tutorials were super easy! I honestly only had a few minor mistakes and I was able to work my way out of them.

I will share lots of photos below, and also a link to my first ever YouTube video.
I would love to hear your thoughts on both the album and the video. Thank you!

Supplies: Echo Park Welcome baby girl 12x12 paper Craft Sensations Pink 12x12 paper WOW! Prom queen sparkles (glitter) Altenew Bold alpha dies Chipboard White heavy weight cardstock Ribbons and flowers






I come to think that I don't know the exact size... Pages inside are 6x6 inches and the back... 3.5 - 4 inches.

The flaps are closed with magnets. And how cute is this paper?!


Milestone cards and photo mats.




Mini booklet set in a deep pocket.


Accordion to the left, double pocket to the right.



The tag says "My Christening" and offers lots of photo space. On the right another accordion.



My first ever waterfall pull on the left and a belly band on the right.





On the left another accordion and on the right...


... is a flip through waterfall and a pocket with photo mats.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay safe, and happy crafting!

Tina


Added to the following:














Kommentarer

  1. Gorgeous album love all the beautiful papers,pages and little pockets ,a really beautiful keepsake
    Carol x

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful album! Thanks for a wonderful response to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    SvarSlet

Send en kommentar

Populære opslag fra denne blog

Sweet November Stamps - spring review

Copic vedligeholdelse - hvordan & hvorfor

Masculine birthday card